Friday, October 28, 2005

Party in my cubicle!

Ok, maybe not directly inside my cubicle, but outside in the courtyard... we had a company Halloween lunch/costume contest. I'll post pics when I can this weekend.

In the meantime, here's a pic of our cake again! I'm re-posting it b/c in exactly 16 days, we get to thaw out the top of this cake (which has been in our freezer taking up some major space since 11-13 of last year) and chomp down! It's cream cheese cake and cream cheese icing - Lord help me - we will eat every last crumb! I think at the rate we paid for it, the crumbs probably cost a quarter apiece, so it's a waste of $$ not to do so! :) I even have wedding napkins left over. :)

I can't wait to re-arrange my freezer!

We're hoping to go to a local haunted house tonight called Wompus Woods. It's a whole forest full of scary sh*^$t, chainsaw people, zombies, etc. You actually drive through it, so at least I can lock my doors LOL.

Well, too much crap to do and not enough time in which to do it. Later!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

what a gorgeous cake!! We did that, we froze the top layer of ours, and thawed it to eat on our first anniversary!!

Unknown said...

I hope it froze ok - no freezer burn or anything. My mom and sister-in-law did it, so we never even looked at it when we came home from our honeymoon. We're both anxious to have cake again!